Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Art Blog Post

I am blogging this because I want to show my learning.  For this we had to take a picture and then write about it.

Displaying IMG_2139.JPG
My Spider Man Art




This my art.  I drew Spider man because I like superheroes.  I like lots of heroes, but Spidey is my favourite.  I only did his head because his body would body would be a bit hard.  This the process of my art:  At first I got the piece of paper and the pencil. Next I drew the outline of his head.  I then drew the outlines of his eyes.  After that I drew the lines on his costume with the pencil.  Next I blacked all the outlines and lines and outline of his eyes with a vivid.  I then coloured him red.  I painted the back round black and left it out to dry.  The next day I came and painted the eyes a Gray-white colour.  Then I cut him and put him on the background.  Then I was finished.       
       

No comments:

Post a Comment