Friday, May 15, 2015

Blood Story

This is my Blood story. I'm blogging this because it's true, and it happened in 2011, when I was 5.
Picture this: A nice afternoon, at Parkvale school, with three boys on their bikes, riding on the courts.  Me, Luke and Finn are having wonderful time on our bikes.  I stopped at the picnic tables, where my dad was sitting.  He said to me “Lachlan, why don’t you go on the grass?”.  “OK” I said.  I took off.  As I got closer to the grass, I started to slow down.  I went onto a bumpy surface just before the grass. “What was that?” I thought.

 Suddenly, my bike went sideways.  I tried to regain balance, but I failed.  CRASH! I hit the grass.  When I turned around to get up, my bike turned with me.  Instantly, I felt 2 pains: My left hand and my right knee.  Once I pushed my bike off me, I looked at my left hand.  There was a 1.5 centimetre cut.  Then I sat up and looked at my right knee. It had a dot with three lines coming from it.  The centre line was deepest, but still, all three lines had blood coming out.  I felt like I had birds flying around my head.

 Then Dad rushed over, with Luke and Finn behind him.  “Lachlan, are you OK?” asked Dad.  I shook my head.  He helped me get up.  When I tried to walk, my right knee collapsed.  Dad carried me to the car and when we got home mum put a plaster on my knee.  I still have the scar on my left hand.

When: 2011Who: Me, Luke, Finn and DadWhat: Bike crashWhere: Parkvale SchoolWhy: Because my bike went on something bumpy.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great piece of writing here Lachlan! I really like that you have used lots of speech marks and have the correct punctuation. I really like how dramatic you have made this! Really makes me think that it was traumatic for you.

    ReplyDelete