Monday, November 2, 2015

Character Descritpion

ZAC THE CAT by Lachlan


Zac The Cat AKA Rena Tiddly, Fat Cat, Rena, Stinky Thing


She has many nicknames. She is stinky.  She is a cat. When I first got this cat I thought it was a boy.  Well, at least that is what the person who gave it to me said.  However, when we took her to the vet, he said that it was a girl.  Since we had already given her a name, we couldn’t change it.  Most people would think that Zac is a him, not a her.


Zac is the pain of the family.  She has black and white fur which is quite soft actually.  But don’t cuddle her for ages, otherwise… SCRATCH! CHOMP!  You will, with no guarantee, will end up with some scratch or bite marks.  She loves to laze about.  Another hobby is eating.  She is as fat as the neighbor's house!  We put her outside at night and when we go out.  Zac has learned that at night we put her out, so she hides in crazy places.  Once she hid under the spare bed mattress, another time she hid in the kitchen sink.


You can describe Zac in lots of words.  Funny, Fierce, Crazy, Lazy, Etcetera, Etcetera, Etcetera.  I also think she is half Cat, A Quarter Dog and Quarter Magician.  The reason I say a cat because she is a cat.  The reason I say dog is because she growls at people she hasn’t smelt before.  The reason I say Magician is because once, Mum baked Shortbread biscuits at put them in one of her things she keeps her baked goods in.  However, 10 minutes later I heard a munching sound, and, when I went into the kitchen, Zac was chomping away at the biscuits.


Zac is the master of sleeping.  And the master of Hiding.  She is often found in crazy places ( See Paragraph 2).  Also, she'll sleep where ever she wants to.  And I mean it.  If she can’t reach a place, she’ll find a way to get to it.  She’s like a tank - Unstoppable.  She is the stinkiest cat I ever known.  I can’t remember the last time I saw her wash herself.

I will just say that even though Zac is crazy and adventurous, she is only 3 (21 in Cat years).  Her birth date is 5th of march 2012.  Zac is definitely the CRAZIEST CAT I’ve ever known.  Even though she may be crazy, she is still the best cat ever.   

No comments:

Post a Comment